News

Harrison Ford back on his feet at movie premiere

Harrison Ford back on his feet at movie premiere

WALKING THE RED CARPET: Harrison Ford arrives at the Lionsgate Los Angeles premiere of "The Expendables 3" at TCL Chinese Theatre on Monday, Aug. 11, in Hollywood, Calif. Photo: Associated Press/Alexandra Wyman

Harrison Ford put his “Star Wars” set accident behind him by walking the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of “The Expendables 3” on Monday just two months after breaking his leg.

The “Indiana Jones” star crushed his left limb on the set of “Stars Wars: Episode VII” in June in London. He underwent surgery and jetted back to his native U.S. to begin rehabilitation treatment.

Last month the veteran actor was pictured walking unaided for the first time since breaking his leg, and on Monday, he proved he is ready to get back to work by striding up the red carpet at the Los Angeles screening, where he was joined by co-stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham and Mel Gibson.

The production schedule for the seventh “Star Wars” installment was altered to allow Ford time to recover. The actor is expected to resume filming on the sci-fi movie in the coming weeks and the shoot is scheduled to wrap in the autumn.

Latest Headlines

1 hour ago in Viral Videos

Elton John carpool karaoke

Fresh
19-overlay

James Corden asks Elton John to help him navigate Los Angeles on a rainy day.

2 hours ago in Music

Metallica isn’t holding their breath for a Super Bowl invitation

Fresh
metallicahetfield

The band says have their doubts that they'd ever be asked to do the Super Bowl halftime show.

4 hours ago in Music

Stone Temple Pilots to open auditions for new frontman

chesterbennington

The rockers have now launched a new search for a frontman, and they will be holding open auditions to find a band member to "evolve" with.

4 hours ago in Music

Wes Scantlin pleads not guilty to vandalism

wesscantlin

He faces up to three years in jail if convicted.

5 hours ago in Sports

Zika fears prompt Olympic concerns

zika

The United States Olympic Committee told U.S. sports federations that athletes and staff concerned for their health over the Zika virus should consider not going to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in August.