Baby Spice invites Emma Stone to her home

Baby Spice invites Emma Stone to her home

Actress Emma Stone attends a Red Carpet for "The Amazing Spider-man 2" global media Junket on Thursday, March 27, 2014 at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. Photo: Associated Press/Wong Maye-E

Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton has invited Emma Stone to her house after learning the actress is a huge fan of the group.

The Amazing Spider-Man star famously cried when she received a video message from Melanie Brown during a radio show last month, and she proved her fan chops by replicating the Spice Girls stars’ signatures on talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live! last week.

Band member Melanie Chisholm heard of her behavior and phoned in to Capital Radio station in London on Wednesday, where Stone was being interviewed.

During the chat, Chisholm said, “I’ve got a message for you, I spoke to Emma (Bunton) earlier and she said hi, I know she’s your favorite. She said she still has all of her baby doll dresses, if you ever want to pop round and try them on.”

Stone, who screamed when her idol’s face appeared and was shaking throughout the message, replied, “Yes I would love to, I’m so happy to meet you. Thank you for calling!”

Latest Headlines

in Entertainment, Viral Videos

Sleeping Santa makes Christmas pics a snap


Santa Claus won't be stopped by a sleeping baby boy. He'll improvise!

in Music

Former Slayer star forms punk band


Former Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo has formed a punk supergroup with members of The Locust and Retox.

in Music

Eagles of Death Metal launch cover song campaign to raise money for Paris victims


Band co-founder Josh Homme launched the Play it Forward initiative, which calls on musicians to record a cover of the song "I Love You All the Time."

in National, Sports

Lawyers for Boston Marathon bomber to argue for new trial

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is pictured in an undated FBI handout photo

Lawyers for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are due in court on Tuesday to seek a new trial for their client, who was sentenced to death in June for the 2013 bomb attack that killed three people and injured more than 260.